At the Lufkin ISD Technology Fair, Soaring into the Future, I shared a presentation with fellow educators about the creation and implementation of Mimio Notebook lessons. For those of you who don't know, Mimio is a brand of hardware that transforms any white board into a smart board. I have been using the hardware and software for about three years now, and I decided I knew enough to maybe share something with other teachers. The response to my presentation was overwhelming, and it inspired in me an ephiphany. Sometimes as teachers, we assume other teachers will ask for help if needed; however, that is not always true. So, with that in mind, I plan to use this blog to share teaching ideas, mostly technology based, with other educators. Most of the post will be written by me; however, I am married to one of the best teachers I have ever seen, and fourteen years of teaching has given me some pretty amazing professional compadres, so you never know when there might be a guest poster.
My goal this summer is to review/share at least one or two useful websites or apps per week, so check back for those soon. Thanks for giving my blog and view, and happy teaching...just remember, we could be garbage collectors.
No comments:
Post a Comment